- 1 box Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1 t. cinnamon
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 t. almond extract
- 2–4 T. milk
- To thaw the frozen puff pastry, remove from the package and set on the counter for 40 minutes. The dough should be thawed, yet still cold to the touch when ready to handle.
- In a bowl place the sliced peaches and toss with the cinnamon and brown sugar, then set aside.
- On a large greased baking sheet, lay the unfolded puff pastry. Cut each sheet in half, giving you four squares.
- Lay the peaches, overlapping down the center of the puff pastry.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until puffy and just golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a bit.
- In a bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, almond extract and milk, adding more milk if glaze is too thick. When fairly thin, drizzle the frosting over the tarts.
- Serve tarts warm or at room temperature.