- 2 Can of Green Beans
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Green Onions Chopped
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Cup Crushed Simply 7 Cheddar Quinoa Chips
- Step 1 – Mix the Green Beans, Soup, Butter, cheese and onions together in a bowl
- Step 2 – Bake at 350 Degrees for 15 minutes
- Step 3 – Pull the casserole out and top with the crushed Quinoa Chips and place back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- I sprinkle a little more shredded cheese over the top of my Green Bean Casserole after it comes out of the oven.