Halloween is right around the corner! That means we are making some fun Halloween craft projects with the kids, planning parties and decorating our homes.
I love finding simple craft ideas for my kids to make on their own or with little help, they are always so proud of the things they can make on their own and this is one of those crafts!
Here is another fun Halloween craft you can do with the kids! Make some cute Halloween Luminaries out of a paper bag. These are simple to make and use only a couple items that we almost always have on hand and ready to go.
How to make Halloween Luminaries
What you Need:
· Paper Lunch Bags
· Tissue paper, streamers or something to use in the “window”
· Candle with container or battery operated candle
What to Do:
1. Cut a hole in the front of the paper bag. This can be just a square hole or you can use a template and cut out a pattern into the bag.
2. Inside the bag, tape tissue paper or something a little see through inside to make the window. For mine I used an extra Halloween treat bag and some orange streamers.
3. Place your candle inside the bag.
That’s it! These will look super cute in your house around Halloween or lighting up your walkway on Halloween night.
If possible, it is better to use a battery operated candle inside the bag. If you are using a candle, make sure the container it is in is at least 3 inches higher than the flame if not higher.
What types of Halloween crafts are you making this year! I love seeing fun and unique ideas that I can try with my kids! Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear about them!