- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup candy corn
- Line a 8×8 square pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with Pam or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and butter for 60 seconds. Stir. If not melted, microwave in 10 seconds until completely melted.
- Add the sweet milk and vanilla to the melted chocolate mixture. Mix until completely incorporated.
- Gently fold in the candy corn.
- Press the fudge into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours to completely set.
- Before serving, cut into squares.
- ***stores very well in an airtight container