- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- Start by adding salt and pepper your chicken breasts on both sides.
- Next, brown your chicken breasts on the stovetop over medium heat, I placed them in a pan and flipped them over once to brown each side nicely.
- While the chicken breasts are browning create the glaze by pouring the orange juice, honey, sriracha sauce and garlic into a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to low heat and let it cook down for about 30 minutes or until it’s a glaze-like consistency.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish (or if your pan can go in the oven just use that) and spread a layer of the glaze over each breast.
- Continue to cook in the oven at 375 until the breasts are cooked through. You can add more glaze to the chicken breasts halfway through cooking if you desire!