- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz shredded colby jack cheese
- Add macaroni, water, butter, and mustard powder, to your instant pot.
- Give a quick stir so that all the ingredients are combined.
- Close lid and seal valve on your Instant Pot.
- Set to high pressure, 4 minutes in manual mode.
- When it’s done, do a quick release.
- Set the Instant Pot in warm mode.
- Add in your milk and both of your cheeses.
- Stir and mix until cheese is fully melted and is a creamy sauce.