- 2 cups quick oats
- 4 cups almond milk
- Optional mix-ins: maple syrup, apples, raisins
- Spray bottom and sides of the inner pot with nonstick cooking spray. Alternatively, add 1 cup of water to the pot and put ingredients in a casserole dish that will fit on top of the trivet.
- Mix together quick oats and almond milk.
- Turn pressure valve to pressure setting and select a manual cooking time of 5 minutes. Once cooking time has elapsed, do a quick release.
- Add mix-ins to the oatmeal and serve.
- Makes 4-6 servings.