- 1 1⁄2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 large very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft caramel bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Liberally grease two loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer cream together butter, sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, combining after each.
- Stir in vanilla and mashed bananas.
- Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Alternately add in flour and buttermilk, ending with
- the flour.
- Fold in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, caramel bits and pecans.
- Pour batter into the greased loaf pans and bake for 5055 minutes or until golden brown and
- toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, remove from the pans and keep in an airtight container for the best storage.