- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion chopped and divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Cup Thousand Island Dressing
For the Toppings
- 1 Cup Shredded cheese
- 5 oz iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1/2 Tomato diced
- 1/4 cup dill pickles sliced
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, 3/4 of the chopped onion, salt and pepper over medium heat until the meat is cooked through and browned. Drain the beef, then return to the skillet and set aside.
- Mix in the Thousand Island until fully incorporated
- Top the meat mixture with cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato and the remaining 1/4 onion. Serve immediately. Enjoy!