- 3/4 C All Purpose flour
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, soft
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 lemon (about 1t)
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix in the softened butter.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs with the lemon juice and zest.
- Add to the larger bowl and mix well.
- Pour into prepared 8X8 brownie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- You can double the recipe and bake in a 9×13 pan at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool, then glaze.
- powdered sugar 1/2c
- T lemon juice
- additional lemon zest
- Stir together!