- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Rodelle Lemon Extract
- 2 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Powdered Sugar for Rolling
- Step 1 – Beat the Butter, powdered sugar and Rodelle Lemon Extract together in a stand mixer
- Step 2 – Add the flour and salt to the butter mixture and mix well
- Step 3 – Form 1 inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet, bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Be sure to pull them out of the oven at 7 minutes even if they look like they’re not finished baking!
- Step 4 – Roll the Cookies in powdered sugar, you may want to do this twice! Enjoy!