The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
I enjoy cleaning but I have two jobs that I have always dreaded, the vacuuming and the ironing. That was the case until today, when I the chance to try the new Dyson DC59 Cordless Vacuum.
I have hardwood floors in most of my house and I am always sweeping them, a couple times a day is very common if not the norm. It gets old and dragging out my big vacuum is a real pain too.
The new Dyson DC59 has made vacuuming and cleaning my hardwood floors simple and even kind of fun!
Let me tell you why I love this little machine!
- It’s super light weight and easy to use! (It’s actually less than 5 pounds)
- There is NO cord! I don’t have to worry about finding places to plug in the vacuum and trying to reach those corners without having to change plugs!
- There are several parts that I can use for cleaning windows or the cobwebs in the corners
- It has lots of suck! I can even suck up Lego’s (not advised unless you want your kids unhappy)
Best Buy has the Dyson DC50 starting February 1! All the important information is below so be sure to check it out!
– 3 times the suction of any other cordless vacuum in use
– 26 minute clean time
– New V6 motor = 50% more power than V2; performs like an upright
– 2 Tier Radial Cyclone technology brought to cordless for the first time
– Re-engineered brush bar for hard floor and carpet cleaning
– Only 4.65 lbs
– V6 motor
o Spins at 110,000rpm (5 times faster than a Formula One racecar engine)
o 4-pole magnet that delivers 50% more power than its predecessor, V2
o 3 times smaller than a conventional vacuum motor
o 350 Watts
– Re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery
o 1.5 times more power than its predecessor (same run time, however – the extra capacity is used to power the V6 motor)
o 3.5 hour charging time (vs. 5 hour in the DC44)
o Boost mode still available
– 2 Tier Radial Cyclone technology
o 15 cyclones, arranged across 2 tiers
o Work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust
– Re-engineered brush bar
o Wider (approx. 10” vs. 8” on the DC44)
o Improved maneuverability due to smaller ball at the back
o Self-tightening mechanism keeps the brush bar stable
o New configuration of carbon fiber filaments and nylon bristle tips to remove fine dust and dirt across all floor types
o Extended neck for greater ease of use
– Ergonomic updates
o Soft-touch trigger is easier to hold (makes for longer clean time – people don’t need to keep it on when moving furniture, etc. – less wasted energy)
o Handle now more comfortable to hold
o Only 4.65 lbs
o Hygienic one-touch bin emptying, now on both sides (for lefties and righties). One push empties bin, 2nd push detaches bin completely for washing, etc.
o Pre-motor filter located at the top; now much easier to take out for washing
The Dyson DC59 is amazing! It has made keeping my floors clean so much easier!