- 2 pre-made pie crusts
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a non-cooking spray to grease a mini-muffin pan. Set aside.
- Using a round cookie or biscuit cutter (approximately 3 inches diameter) cut about 24 rounds out
- Carefully press each round into the mini-muffin pan
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating each until well combined.
- Add pumpkin puree and beat to combine.
- Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spoon mixture into each mini pie crust almost up to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Top with whipped cream before serving!