- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Cans Refridgerator Biscuits
- 2 Cups Cheese
- Instructions for Making
- Start by browning your ground beef in a medium pan over high heat.
- Next, add the taco seasoning and water. Mix well and let simmer for five minutes.
- While the meat is simmering, place your refrigerator biscuits on a pan and spread them with your fingers.
- Top each biscuit with a good amount of meat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives and sour cream if desired! Enjoy!