Do you spend hours on Pinterest? Pinning recipes and projects that you have to try someday? Sometimes do you come across a pin so fabulous that you feel the urge to do it right away? Especially when those pins are easy recipes that you have all the ingredients for at home!!?!!
When I saw these No-bake Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies, I knew that my family would love them! They were so easy to make and were gone in less than two day! Which is pretty quick considering it made over 60 cookies!!Print
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (18 oz) container creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups corn flakes
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan.
- Place over medium-high heat and stir until the mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in the whole container of peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Add corn flakes to a large bowl.
- Pour warm peanut butter mixture over corn flakes and mix well, making sure to coat all of the corn flakes.
- Scoop out and form into 1-2 inch balls, I used a cookie scoop to make each one the same size.
- Place on Wax paper.