- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla
- Step 1 – In a small saucepan add the heavy cream and heat on medium low, you just want to warm this NOT boil.
- Step 2 – In a second small saucepan add the sugar and water, turn on medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil without stirring.
- Step 3 – Cover the pan and continue cooking for about 2 minutes, remove the cover and continue cooking (do not stir) until the caramel becomes amber in color
- Step 4 – Gradually whisk in the warm heavy cream and mix until it becomes smooth
- Step 5 – Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the peanut butter, corn syrup and vanilla until it’s well combined. Transfer to a Mason jar and store in the refrigerator up to a week. Enjoy!