Do you have a foodie in your life that you need to pick up a thoughtful gift or two for the holidays? They can sometimes be a bit hard to shop for because of particular tastes and of course if they see a cool gadget they really want they often pick it up themselves. But I have gathered up a list of 12 items that are always appreciated by our foodie friends.
The Perfect Gifts for Foodies
- Home Brew Kit Chances are if you have a foodie on your hands they also enjoy craft beers or wine, so a home brew kit could be a big winner!
- Flavored Salt-Even if they have some flavored salt in their stores, this is something that can always be put to use- on steak, vegetables, and more. Grab a set in pretty jars that they would love to leave out on the counter.
- Flavored Olive Oil- Drizzled over salads, steaks, roasted veggies, and tossed into pasta- olive oils are one of those key ingredients that people who love to cook use at nearly every meal.
- Flavored Balsamic Vinegar- Just like the salts and olive oil, flavored balsamic vinegars are great for those who love to experiment and infuse their food with flavor.
- Cheese Kit- I love that this kit is reasonably priced but makes it easy to make your own mozzarella at home.
- Butter Crock – Foodies would never be caught with margarine in their fridge, it’s real butter all the way. A beautiful crock for storing it in and keeping it safely at room temp is a great gift!
- Salt Cellar- I already have one but this pretty salt cellar caught my eye and may go on my gift list as well as my own shopping list this year.
- Cheese board- Foodies generally love to entertain in small groups or large to share and show off their love of good food. A cheese board, is a great addition to their collection.
- An Apron– Something that is both attractive and functional would be appreciated even if they already have one or two on hand.
- Kitchen Aid Attachments- This one may require a little help in figuring out which ones they already have. Everyone I know who loves to cook has a Kitchen Aid as a centerpiece in their kitchen, there are many attachments to make it even more useful.
What do you think makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life?