- 3/4 cup pineapple jam
- 10 tbsp of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 ounces Truvia
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour + more to flour surface of work area and rolling pin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter until small peaks form.
- Add the Truvia a little at a time and continue to mix until mixture is light and smooth.
- Pour in pure vanilla extract and two room temperature egg yolks and mix until the vanilla and yolks are fully incorporated.
- Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and sprinkle in corn flour. Using a rubber spatula scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle in the sifted flour a bit at a time until it is fully combined.
- On a lightly floured work surface roll out the dough to a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Using a cookie cutter, turn out ten discs.
- Spoon a half tablespoon of pineapple jam onto each disc.
- Fold each disc over and brush lightly with egg wash.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.