This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Taylor House.
Have you ever dreamed of traveling to a land with beautiful beaches, lush greenery, sparkling waters, and amazing culture around every corner? You might think a passport is required for such an adventure, but you should know that all of this is right at your fingertips when you visit Puerto Rico! Puerto Rico is the one stop destination for all of these experiences in more, available to you without a passport. If you are considering a vacation for you and your spouse, or even for your entire family, look at what Puerto Rico has to offer you.
When traveling to Puerto Rico, here are some of the ‘must see” and “must do” items to add to your list!
- Over 250 miles of coastline and world class beaches which have been showcased on the Travel Channel. Enjoy the gorgeous Flamenco Beach in Culebra which has been hailed as one of the most gorgeous beaches in the world.
- Check out Bioluminescent bays where you will experience the glowing effects of the water. While there you can even rent a paddle boat to explore the gorgeous waters at ease.
- Enjoy all of the history and culture available to you at Old San Juan. This is a must stop for those who love history. While you are there enjoy the free trolley or check out the outdoor performances!
- Visit El Yunque, the only rainforest under the US national park service.
- Sample the famous rums of Puerto Rico, enjoy numerous eateries, restaurants, and food venues that are sure to offer something for every palette.
- Take a trip to the island of Culebra and enjoy the gorgeous sights!
- Visit Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico and see the best art collection in the entire Caribbean!
Did you ever think so many opportunities would be available to you with just a quick plane ride? Because they certainly are! Visit Puerto Rico and enjoy a 5 star vacation without the need for a passport or even a currency exchange. It doesn’t get much easier than that. To learn more, check out seepuertorico.com and see all that is waiting for you.
Personally, I would love to check out the bioluminescent bays and the extensive, world class art museum. What about you? Take a moment and share in the comments section why YOU want to Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.! I would love to hear your thoughts!