Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Jimmy Dean.
Did you see my post the other day about some awesome lunch box idea’s for adults? I introduced you to a new product from Jimmy Dean that has quickly become one of my favorite frozen meal’s to grab when I’m on the go. Jimmy Dean is going beyond breakfast to bring us new lunch and dinner options and I can honestly tell you, they are delicious!
Being a busy work at home Mom with my kids home for the summer has proven to be very challenging. There have been days that we don’t have lunch until 2 pm because I’ve been in a meeting or working on a project. Having options like the Delights from Jimmy Dean makes it much easier to get my kids fed quickly with yummy options!
Delights By Jimmy Dean
There are 16 lunch or dinner options from Jimmy Dean now! Here’s a list of everything available!
Delights by Jimmy Dean Sandwiches:
- Smoked Ham with Sharp Cheddar Cheese on a Pretzel Bun
- Pulled Chicken in BBQ Sauce on a Honey Wheat Bun
- Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast with Applewood Smoked Bacon and Sharp Cheddar Cheese on a Honey Wheat Bun
- Pulled Pork in Chipotle BBQ sauce on a Pretzel Bun
Delights by Jimmy Dean Bowls:
- Golden Roasted Turkey with Potatoes, Carrots, and Celery in a Creamy Herb Sauce
- Three Cheese Pasta with Mozzarella, Parmesan and Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Hickory Smoked Ham with Golden Potatoes and Peas in a Creamy Herb Sauce
- Southwest Style Grilled Chicken with Rice, Peppers, Onions, Roasted Corn and Black Beans in a Tex-Mex Sauce
New Jimmy Dean Hearty Sandwiches:
- Pulled Pork in BBQ Sauce on a Buttermilk Biscuit
- Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast with Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and sliced Applewood Smoked Bacon on a Country Bun
- Smoked Sausage with Peppers and Onions in a French Onion Sauce, Provolone Cheese on a Country Bun
- Beef in a Smoky BBQ Sauce on a Country Bun
New Jimmy Dean Bowl Entrees:
- Grilled Steak with Golden Potatoes, Peppers & Onions in a savory beef sauce
- Smoked Bacon Mac & Cheese with Mozzarella, Parmesan and Cheddar Cheese Sauce and Bacon
- Pulled Pork with a Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce and Golden Potatoes
- Golden Roasted Chicken with Golden Potatoes, Peppers & Onions in a Creamy Herb Sauce
I’ve tried sever of these myself and loved every one.