This Quick Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is rich and delicious and goes on the table in about 15 minutes!
- 1 box of Penne pasta, cooked (or your favorite shape pasta)
- 1 jar HemisFares Truffle Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 lb cooked chicken
- 1 14 oz bag of frozen broccoli
- 2 shallots
- 2–3 TBSP olive oil
- Kosher salt and Pepper to taste
- Top with grated Parmesan Cheese and Parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain the water but reserve a cup of the starchy, salty pasta water and sit it aside.
- Cook chicken breasts or thighs in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until it reaches 165 degrees. Slice chicken into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in large, deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. When the oil looks shimmery, add sliced shallots and cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Add frozen broccoli and cook until the broccoli is tender. Add chicken and HemisFares Truffle Alfredo Pasta Sauce and stir gently to combine ingredients.If the sauce seems too thick, add a little of the pasta water at a time until it is the consistency you desire.
- Salt and pepper to taste. (Remember the pasta is salted too.)
- Add cooked pasta to the sauce and fold it in until well coated.
- Serve hot with fresh Parmesan Cheese and chopped parsley on top.