- 1 16 ounce package of Rotini Pasta
- 1 Can Chicken Breast or 2 Chicken Breasts diced
- 1 Package of Ranch Seasoning
- 2 Cups Alfredo
- 6 Sliced Bacon, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package.
- Using a Zip loc bag, place the Ranch Seasoning and Chicken pieces into the bag. Shake until all pieces are coated with the seasoning.
- Place a small pan on medium heat with 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Add the Chicken and lightly brown each side of the meat.
- Place the pasta in a cooking dish and layer with the chicken, Alfredo, cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!