- 1 package of HemisFares Lumaconi pasta
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, divided
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 jar HemisFares Tomato and Leek Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to a boil. Gently add in one package of HemisFares Lumaconi. Stir gently and occasionally until the pasta has cooked for 9-10 minutes. (This is slightly less than the package states)
- Drain pasta and rinse with cool water.
- While pasta is cooking, add ricotta, parmesan, ¾ cup mozzarella, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning and an egg to a bowl and either whisk by hand or with an electric mixer.
- When ricotta mixture is creamy, spoon it into a plastic sandwich bag (or piping bag) and nip the end off the corner with scissors.
- Spray the bottom of a 8×8 or 9×9 casserole dish to prevent sticking. Spoon a small amount of pasta sauce into the bottom of the pan and spread it evenly.
- Pipe cheese mixture into each cooked shell. And set each shell into the casserole dish. Top with the remaining mozzarella.
- When the dish is full, cover it loosely with foil and cook for 16 minutes. Remove the foil and continue cooking for an additional 8 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
- Serve pasta immediately and enjoy!