Smoothies have become a big thing lately. They’re great for diets, meal substitutes, and even desert! I really enjoyed the Sambazon that I reviewed. The flavor was great and I love all the health benefits.
I got to review Sambazon smoothies and juices not long ago for #momsmeet. They come in several exotic flavors, and each flavor has it’s own special benefit. There is an Energy smoothie, Acai, Blended Breakfast, and Protein. They are made with quality ingredients from Amazon plants and fruits that deliver the biggest source of bio-nutrition. Sambazon is dedicated to bringing the next level of nutrition to the world, while still supporting the environmental and social wellbeing of the Brazilian Amazon and it’s people. Sambazon is organic, and fair-trade certified, supporting 2 million acres of the Amazon rainforest, as well as 10,000 family farmers.
- Sambazon juices and smoothies are made with the finest organic superfoods, such as Acai, Acerola, and Yerba Mate. They are available in ten different flavors, and packed with healthy anti-oxidants and omega-3’s.
- Sambazon juices and smoothies are non GMO, USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, and provide whole food nutrition.
Some of the health benefits/and flavors you can try are:
- Acai/Antioxidant: Bursting with powerful antioxidants and healthy omegas. Comes in Acai+ Blueberry+Pomegranate, and Original.
- Energy: Blend of Acai berries, Yerba Mate, and Guarana delivers a whole foods experience that boosts both body and mind. Also comes in two flavors Rich Berry and Mocha Java Smoothie.
- Protein: These smoothies are packed full of 10 grams of organic vegan whole food protein per bottle. Comes in three flavors: Acai Berry+ Vanilla, Acai Berry,+Chocolate, and Chocolate+Almond+Coconut milk.
- Super Greens with Kale and Ginger: Potent blend of Acai berries a powerful blend of six varieties, plus a hint of ginger. No added sugar.
- Blended Breakfast: The first beverage to combine whole food with ancient grains like quinoa and amaranth. Comes in Strawberry Banana flavor.
Have you tried Sambazon juices or smoothies before?
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Mom’s Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.