I thought this yummy Southern Peach Salsa sounded delicious too, and had an idea of how to use it on one of our meals.
Here are a bunch of the table decor items that I picked out at World Market. I purchased a combination of plates for the table, wine glasses, place mats, napkins, a serving basket, several bottles of wine, the salsa and some yummy chocolate!
I started to put together a nice tablescape to really have a Southwestern feel. Here is how it turned out!
I love these plates, they match my dining room so nicely!
Adding candles to the table always gives it a warm feel.
The meal that I prepared was grilled chicken breast on a bed of rice with the Southern Peach Salsa on top. I love the peach flavor in the salsa, it really gives it a different taste!
We really enjoyed this meal and our new table decor from World Market. I really like being able to use simple pieces to change up the entire table feel.
These Macadamia Milk Chocolate Laceys were our dessert. They are amazing! I wish I would have picked up several containers of these.
Check out this amazing Giveaway that
World Market is having right now!
Grand Prize package includes:
- A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico (this is a 5 day Trip for 2 to Santa Fe which includes airfare and hotel)
- Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef
- Personally signed glossy cookbook
- Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
- Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
- A $1,000 World Market gift card
Leave a comment