- 1 Package of Hawaiian Rolls (I used 8 rolls)
- Frozen Sausage patties
- 5 Eggs
- 2 TBSP Milk
- 4 Pieces Sliced Cheese
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Start with your Hawaiian Rolls, cut them in half. You’ll need eight rolls for this recipe. Place the rolls in an 8×8 cake pan, I sprayed the bottom lightly with nonstick spray.
- Place half a slice of cheese on each bun and next a sausage patty.
- Next mix your eggs and milk together in a small bowl before scrambling in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add the scrambled eggs on top of the sausage, I used a large cookie scoop.
- Place the top of the bun on each slider.
- Melt the butter and mix in the brown sugar and mustard. Pour a small amount over each sandwich.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the sausage is fully cooked and the cheese is melty and gooey.