- Santa Fe Burgersfrom Cooking with Curls – Red Robin inspired Santa Fe burger.
- Bani Mi Asian Burgers from Half Baked Harvest – a little spice and fresh veggies makes this a very intriguing burger.
- Roasted Garlic Chipotle Cheddar Sweet Potato Burger from Half Baked Harvest – don’t eat red or white meat. Try this new twist on a veggie burger.
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders from Fun Home Things – the crock pot makes for a delicious burger on a busy day.
- Bleu Cheese Buffalo Chicken Burger from Cozy Country Living – like hot wings and bleu cheese, this is a clever way to get those flavors without the fried wings.
- Greek Chicken Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce from Hotch Potch Bliss – don’t have a local Greek restaurant. Use some Greek flair to jazz up your next burger.
- Chicken Parmesan Burgers from Vintage Zest – try some classic Italian comfort food flavors to bring a new life to your burger.
Other Recipes from The Taylor House
About The Author
Hello. I am Chelsea from the a bushel ‘n’ a peck blog. I am a wife and mother of two precious little ones. I strive daily to make our house a home and to never have a shortage of memories. I work full time so making memories is top priority on my list. When I am not working or playing with the kidlets you can find me hosting a Scentsy party or sitting at my computer blogging. My blog is just a way I can share a part of me and some of the wonderful people that have inspired me along the way. I look forward to meeting more of you that will make my life even fuller.
Leave a comment