- 1 carton of Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, cut into pieces
- 1 Red Pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 small Onion, cut into pieces
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Start by cutting up all your veggies into roughly the same sized pieces. Place all the veggies in a bowl and add the olive oil, minced garlic, and lemon juice. Toss the vegetables until they are all covered with the oil and juice. Spread the vegetables on a baking sheet with the salmon at one end and the veggies at the other. Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy!