- 2 cups cooked fettuccini noodles
- 1.5 cups heavy cream (you can also use light cream)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Cook noodles to al dente as directed on package.
- While noodles are cooking, heat garlic and butter in a large saute pan over medium heat, stirring thoroughly, until melted and fragrant.
- Add in cream, whisking frequently, and cook until the sauce starts to thicken – this will take about 5 minutes. (*If your sauce boils, turn down to a medium-low temperature)
- Stir in Cajun seasoning and parmesan cheese until melted.
- Drain your cooked noodles, and add them to your sauce skillet. Stir until covered evenly, and then place noodles into serving bowls.
- Top each serving with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, ¼ cup diced Roma tomato, parsley, and a pinch of cajun seasoning.
- Makes 2 servings. You can also add grilled chicken strips for a variation