- 1 Box of Brownie Mix with ingredients to prepare
- Candy – all your favorites! We use M&M’s and Twix
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- You will want to start by getting your fire going and having coals that are red and ready to go!
- Mix together the brownie mix with all the ingredients the box calls for.
- Line your dutch oven with the foil AND spray with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the dutch oven.
- Top with any of the candy you want to have in your brownies!
- Place the lid on top of the dutch oven and put into the fire. Place a few of the hot coals on the lid. This will take about 20 minutes to cook but you may want to pull it out and check it to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Note: The cook time varies depending on the head of your coals.
- Serve this delicious dessert topped with vanilla ice cream and you’ll have the perfect campfire brownies treat!