- 2 cups slightly cooked pasta noodles
- 1.5 cups marinara sauce of your choice
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided into 2 equal parts
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼–⅓ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp fresh minced garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta to slightly softened, drain, and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking mix your ricotta with ½ cup mozzarella cheese, and half of your basil leaves.
- Spray the inside of your cooker with nonstick, and then spread some marinara sauce out to cover the bottom.
- Add 1 cup pasta in a single layer, and top with more sauce.
- Drop dollops of ricotta mixture on top of that, along with more basil, and follow with a mozzarella layer.
- Repeat steps 3-5 a second time (marinara, pasta, ricotta, and then mozzarella)
- Cook on high for 2 hours, or until cheese is melted and pasta is soft.
- Serve sprinkled with more basil.