- 1 Package of Chocolate CandiQuik
- 4 Cups Rice Chex Mix
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 3 Cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chipes
- Measure powdered sugar in a gallon size Ziploc bag and set aside.
- Melt CandiQuik in the microwave using instructions on the package.
- Stir until melted and add the Chex mix.
- Stir until the Chex is completely covered with the chocolate.
- Place the Chex and Chocolate mixture in the Powdered Sugar and shake the bag.
- After the Chex is completely covered in the powdered sugar place the mixture in a large bowl.
- Add the Golden Grahams, Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows.
- Stir until it is completely mixed up. Enjoy!