- About 40 Soda Crackers
- 1/2 Pound Butter (2 Sticks)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Package Chocolate Chips
- Sea Salt
- Heath Bar Chips
- Step 1 – Line a 9×13 pan with foil
- Step 2 – Cover the bottom of the pan with a single layer of soda cracker squares.
- Step 3 – In a saucepan, melt the butter
- Step 4 – Add the Brown Sugar to the butter and mix thoroughly
- Step 5 – Bring this to a rolling boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly
- Step 6 – Pour the mixture over the soda crackers and spread evenly
- Step 7 – Bake for 5 minutes in a 400 degree oven, the soda crackers will come to the top
- Step 8 – Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and let them melt before spreading them around
- Step 9 – Top with Sea Salt and Heath Bar Chips. While the pan is still warm, score the bars, as they cool they become hard.