Summer Caprese Peach Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 4 medium peaches pitted and thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella sliced
- 4 cups chopped fresh romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Almonds & Cranberry Mix
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, combine peaches, mozzarella, lettuce, almonds, cranberries and fresh basil.
In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.