- 1 cup Truvia
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, sliced 3 ounces
- Club Soda Ice
- In a sauce pot over medium-high heat add water, Truvia and strawberries.
- Bring to a boil, mash strawberries to release juice. Remove from heat and cover.
- Let mixture steep for 15-minutes.
- Chill strawberry syrup in the refrigerator until cool, about 20 minutes.
- Add 3 ounces of strawberry simple syrup and 3 ounces of club soda in a glass.
- Stir and add ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Garnish with a slice of strawberry.