Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Green Kid Crafts
My boys love being outside playing and exploring nature but Minnesota has been rough on us this past winter. Even though we are well into May, I have visions of snowflakes and school delays dancing in my head still. But, everything has started blooming and growing, the ground is covered in green instead of white.
That means the kids are outside more, hanging out with friends, exploring our pond and neighborhood. When I heard about Green Kid Crafts, I was thrilled! I knew the boys would love the activities!
Green Kid Crafts is a monthly activity service where you have Discovery Boxes delivered right to your door step. I love that! I don’t have to scan the web looking for fun and educational activities for my kids then go try to find all the material. It shows up ready to use and have fun in one little box!
The first box we received was a Botany Box where my son had the chance to learn about flowers and plants, there were three different kits and we started with the Botanical Kit & Shadow Box. So, we headed outside to do some exploring and see what we could find.
Of course my little guy LOVED the magnifying glass! He could get some up-close and personal shots of the plants, bugs and even annoy his brother with it. He was also able to collect a few of his favorite little items to place in his shadow box and save for later, this was perfect for him! He loves collecting and saving beautiful items!
Check out our little video and see how much fun we had exploring and learning right in our backyard! You can find more information about Green Kid Crafts on their website, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
What to Expect Each Month
- 3-4 award winning Creativity and STEM Science Kits (science, technology, engineering, and math) designed by experts to build confidence, flex creativity, and make kids smarter
- All materials and instructions, along with some fun extras!
- An exciting new theme, think Outer Space, Kitchen Science, Nocturnal Animals, Backyard Science, Ocean, and Mad Scientist.
- Included free for subscribers (a $5.95 monthly value): Green Kid! Activity Guide – a 20+ page collection of additional activities, reading lists, games, puzzles, and more each month, all centered about the monthly theme!
- Get Ready for our Summer Discovery Pack! Green Kid Crafts’ summer themes explore Interesting Insects in June, Wacky Water Science in July, and Green Energy in August. All 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions will start with this pack.
Green Kid designs and delivers hands-on, award winning, and eco-friendly Discovery Boxes, Creativity Kits, and STEM Science Kits (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). Here you’ll find information about our kid’s subscription program, our best gifts for preschoolers and kids ages 3-10, our favorite kid’s science experiments, plus craft ideas for kids.