Have you decided how you’re going to surprise your Valentine this year? If you’re like me, you want to stay home instead of going out. Yes, I admit, I’m a total homebody plus I love to cook so I want to make a meal for my hubby and kids.
I like to surprise them with a delicious dinner like the ideas listed below!
My Surprise Your Valentine Meal
Slow Cooker Ravioli is so easy to throw in the slow cooker and have a delicious meal ready in the evening.
Our Cheesy Garlic Bread Knots go really well with pasta so be sure to make these too!
The Moscato Ice Cream Float is delicious and almost a dessert but it make a great drink option!
And if you want a simple dessert, try making these Valentine Ice Cream Treats. They take about ten minutes to make!
Are you ready for some other Valentine ideas? I hope so! You will want to check out:
- Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway
- A Valentine Surprise Giveaway Your Will Love
- 5 Simple Valentine Gifts for the Mom With Young Kids
- Splurge on a Romantic Dinner at Home and a Giveaway
- Surprise Your Valentine with Fabulous Gluten-Free Treats
- How to Surprise your Tech Savvy Valentine
- Tips for a Frugal Valentine’s Day
- The Ultimate Valentine Surprise
- Valentine Giveaway Fairies to the Rescue
- 50 Fun Date Ideas
- Romantic Winds are Blowing Your Way for Valentine’s Day
Now time for the Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway! We want to say “Thank You!” to Applebee’s for sponsoring one of our giveaways, with a $50 gift card, perfect for a Valentine dinner or a family dinner. You will want to check out their new kid’s menu, even if you leave the kids home! You can stay up with what’s new in the neighborhood by following them on Facebook and Twitter! Also included in this Surprise Your Valentine Giveaway is a $200 Amazon Gift Card! To enter this giveaway, you must be 18 years old and living in the United States. Winner will be notified by email, on February 4th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner will be chosen. Ready to enter?