Do your kids have amazing teachers like mine do? Seriously, I have been so blessed since moving to Minnesota with the teachers my boys have had. I feel like they always go above and beyond what they are paid to do, whether it’s extra help or finding more challenging work to keep them involved and interested.
When Teacher Appreciation Day rolls around, it’s important to me to show the teachers just how much we really do appreciate them. I like to go that extra mile and either create or buy a little gift for them and remind them of just how important they are in my boys lives.
Today I grabbed 10 awesome teacher appreciation gift ideas to share with you. I love finding new ideas and inspiration and these fit the bill. Be sure to stop by and check out all the great ideas and maybe you’ll find some new bloggers to follow too!
10 Awesome Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
1. Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card from Thirty Homemade Days.
2. Pop-ular Teacher Popcorn Gift Idea from The Taylor House.
3. Lemonade Gift Idea from Lisa Storms.
4. Thanks a Latte Gift from Eighteen25.
5. Donut Teacher Gift Idea from Confetti Sunshine.
6. Beautiful Flower Blooms Gift from Skip To My Lou.
7. Soda Pop Gift Idea from Tammy Mitchell Designs.
8. Fun Calculator Gift Idea from Positively Splendid.
9. What I like Most About My Classroom from Eighteen25.
10. You Are Supreme – Pizza Gift from You’ve Been Framed.
What do you think of these amazing gift ideas? Will you be making one yourself or do you have another fabulous idea? I’d love to hear!