This Thanksgiving Printables: Word Find Worksheet will help your older children work on vocabulary and spelling. I have been sharing some free Thanksgiving Printables and other resources over at 3 Boys and a Dog to help you plan your Thanksgiving Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you and your children in your homeschool classes!
Thanksgiving is not very far off… seriously, it is two weeks from the time I am writing this – enhance your homeschooling adventures or your after-school teachings with these adorable Thanksgiving themed worksheets.
You can use the words from this word find as your vocabulary words for the week. In addition to looking for them in the word search, your child could:
- look up the definitions in the dictionary
- write them 3 times for spelling practice
- write sentences using the words
- draw pictures of the words
- write a play using the words <– great for classrooms and large families
What ideas do you have to help your kids learn about these Thanksgiving vocabulary words?
More FREE Thanksgiving Printables:
- You can also access all of the Thanksgiving resources at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt Printable from The Taylor House
- Thanksgiving Preschool Craft from Kids Activities Blog
- Thanksgiving Activities Placemats from The Taylor House
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable from Crystal and Comp
- Thanksgiving Sudoku from The Taylor House
- Thanksgiving Handwriting Printables from Crystal and Comp
Enhance Your Thanksgiving Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Thanksgiving? Check out Kelli’s top picks from Amazon!
Educational Thanksgiving Goodies for Kids
- Melissa & Doug Thanksgiving Box Of Questions
- Jingo Game – Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Felt Set (20+ Felt Figures, Flannelboard & Case)
- LEGO Turkey 40033
- LEGO Seasonal Set #40056 Thanksgiving Feast [Bagged]
Leave a comment