Have you been trying to decide which Blender to get for making Smoothies and recipes at home? We have some of the top picks for you to check out including my favorite!
The Best Blenders For Making Smoothies
This is the blender that I have and LOVE! I have been so surprised by everything I can make in my blender now that I have a fabulous product!
The Nutri Ninja | Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ Technology takes the guesswork out of drink making! Auto-iQ Technology features intelligent programs that combine unique, timed pulsing, blending and pausing patterns that do the work for you! The digital countdown timer displays how much time is remaining on the selected Auto-IQ program, or counts up to track blending time when using the three manual speeds.
I have never used a Vitamix but I’ve only heard great things about them. Here is a little information about the machine and why people fall in love with them. They are quite a bit more expensive than my Ninja version, that should be taken into consideration!
- More efficient 2 peak horsepower motor, 120 volt, 60 hz, 11.5 amps
- High-efficiency radial cooling fan
- Low-friction ball-bearing motor built to last a lifetime
- Heavy-duty, hide-away safety cord extends 19″ to 6′ and has a grounded 3-prong plug
- Accelerator tool with specially-designed collar to prevent tool from hitting blades helps process thicker mixtures with ease
I love that this is a commercial quality blender that you can use at home from your counter top! What a great product for making all those smoothies and homemade recipes!
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 HP direct-drive motor
- Preprogrammed blending cycles; digital touchpad controls; auto shutoff
- 2-prong stainless-steel blade spins at up to 29,000 rpm; ice-crushing guarantee
- 2-quart square blending jar; secure-fitting lid; user guide and recipes included
- Measures 7 by 8 by 15.5 inches; 3-year motor-base warranty; 1-year jar warranty; lifetime coupling-and-blade warranty
Hamilton Beach makes some great kitchen appliances at very affordable prices. This is a version of the blender that I used before I got my Ninja and it worked for years! It certainly doesn’t have as much power as the others but if you’re looking for a good blender to start with this is the perfect choice!
- 14 blending functions
- Wave-action system forces mixture down into the blades for smooth results every time
- Unique, mess-free pour lid
- 700 watts of peak power
- 40-pound thermal shock resistant jar