- 2 TB Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Yellow Popcorn Seeds
- 1 TB Black Truffle Oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (finely grated)
- Salt to taste
- Heat coconut oil and 3 popcorn seeds over high heat without pan lid. Once seeds have popped pour in remaining seeds, tilt pan to ensure oil is evenly distributed and cover with lid. Allow popcorn to pop. Do not leave unattended. While popping, slide pan back and forth to distribute oil and seeds.
- Remove pan from heat when you no longer hear the seeds popping.
- Remove lid and transfer popcorn to a large serving bowl, drizzle with truffle oil, parmesan cheese and salt to taste.