- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla (I buy mine HERE on Amazon)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Step 1 – In a stand mixer cream together the butter and sugar until it’s light and fluffy
- Step 2 – Add the Egg and Vanilla to the sugar mixture
- Step 3 – Next add the Flour, salt, soda and powder and combine well
- Step 4 – Create 1-inch cookie balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with Silpat.
- Step 5 – Flatten the cookies using the bottom of a glass and bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- Pull the cookies out when they appear to not be cooked completely, they will continue to cook on the pan.