- 3 Cups Cake Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup FELIX Lingonberries With Blueberry Jam
- 2 teaspoons Hot Water
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together milk, eggs, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir gently until combined.
- Add melted butter to the batter. Stir gently to combine.
- Cook on a greased skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown.
- Add FELIX Jam, hot water and fresh blueberries to a small sauce pan.
- Serve with FELIX lingonberries & blueberry sauce poured over top of your pancakes.
- **Stir in more milk if needed for thinning the pancakes..