Wine Cork Snowman Ornament
If you have a wine cork, you have what you need to make this frugal and festive snowman ornament. Take a peek at how you can craft your own using a wine cork and a few other common crafting supplies. The end result is a sweet and simple ornament perfect for your own tree or for gift giving. Here is how you can get started crafting your own!
How to Make a Wine Cork Snowman Ornament
1 wine cork
Orange, black, and red craft felt or foam
Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by slicing your wine cork into three segments. You will need a sharp and serrated knife to do this. Carefully saw the three segments apart so you have three even pieces.
2. Take your hot glue and glue gun and attach your segments together. Apply some glue to the outside edges and press until all three pieces are secure.
3. Cut a pair of tiny circles out of the felt and glue them to the top segment for eyes. Do the same with the orange felt or foam, cutting out a small triangle to use as a nose.
4. Finish the snowman off by adding a scarf and buttons, but cut from your felt or foam and attached with glue.
5. Take your ribbon of choice and cut a length for hanging. Create a loop and glue it to the back of the snowman.
Your wine cork snowman is now ready to be enjoyed. Hang it from your tree or gift it to a friend. Either way, it is a fun and frugal holiday craft worth trying!
Be sure to check out our Candy Cane Wine Cork Ornament too!