Hi, everyone! I am sorry that I missed Day 12, yesterday. But, I am going to be sharing two recipes today! I am sharing a recipe that my Aunt made last weekend at our family cookie baking day. I baked them yesterday for a neighborhood party and made a slight change in the recipe.
They are delicious, I love chocolate and toffee!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle brand)
- 2 tbsp butter (butter)
- 1 pkg milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg Skor toffee bits (I use the health choc bars in pkg)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cream first 3 ingredients until well blended and mixture comes together. Press evenly into a 9X13 cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until light golden.
- Cool on wire rack while preparing filling.
- Heat sweetened condensed milk and 2 tbsp butter in heavy saucepan, stirring constantly over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, or until thickened. Spread over baked base.
- Bake 12-15 minutes longer, or until golden.
- Sprinkle milk chocolate chips evenly over top.
- Bake 2 minutes more, or until chocolate is shiny and soft.
- Remove from oven. Spread chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle Toffee Bits on top, pressing lightly into chocolate.
- Sprinkle with Sprinkles.
- Cool completely. If necessary, chill just to set chocolate before cutting into bars.
- Store at room temperature.