“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Triscuit. I received products to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.”
Finding easy recipes for appetizers that are delicious and unique can sometimes be a challenge. I find myself searching through Pinterest and many websites looking for something that sounds delicious and easy to make. I kept coming across different Shrimp dip and spread ideas so I decided to make my own version to pair up with the new Brown Rice Triscuit Crackers and it was amazing! You can find my recipe below.
Have you heard of the new Triscuit crackers? Building on their hundred-year wheat tradition, Triscuit added brown rice to their wheat crackers along with real food ingredients such as sweet potatoes and red beans. These wholesome ingredients are shredded, woven together and baked into each cracker.
- Brown Rice Triscuit crackers are baked with 100% whole grain brown rice and wheat, (at 21 grams whole grain per serving), no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, cholesterol or artificial flavors.
- Please note, there is still wheat in these Triscuit crackers so they do not fit into a gluten free lifestyle.
Brown Rice Triscuit flavors are baked with delicious real ingredients, seasonings, and natural flavors, offering a new take on the classic wheat flavor and texture. Their variety of flavors include:
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Tomato & Sweet Basil
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean seasoned with Roasted Red Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean seasoned with Savory Red Bean
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Sweet Potato seasoned with Roasted Sweet Onion
I paired my Shrimp spread with the Sea Salt & Black Pepper crackers and they were perfect together.
How to Make Easy Shrimp Spread
- 1/2 tsp Seasoning Salt
- 1 block of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 lb cooked deveined peeled shrimp with tails removed (I used the tiny salad shrimp)
- 4 medium green onions chopped
- 2 TBSP chopped red bell pepper
1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Step 1 – Mix the cream cheese and seasoning salt together until well blended, spread the cheese mix out on a plate
Step 2 – Top with green onion and pepper
Step 3 – Add the shrimp and then sprinkle the cheese on top
Connect with Triscuit on Twitter @TheRealTriscuit.