Instant Pot Mac and Cheese Recipe
TIPS for USING an INSTANT POT
This is the Instant Pot that we use at our house. It’s a great size for our family of four plus leftovers!
Thinner varieties of pasta like spaghetti and angel hair may be prone to clumping.
Because of how fast food cooks in the Instant Pot, it will generally be easiest to prepare all of your pasta at once and refrigerate what you don’t use.
Pasta cooks very fast in the Instant Pot/ Pressure Cooker – be sure to only set it for 5-6 minutes for the perfectly cooked pasta!
WANT TO TRY THIS INSTANT POT MAC and CHEESE RECIPE?
PIN THEM TO YOUR INSTANT POT Board TO SAVE FOR LATER!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!
MORE DELICIOUS INSTANT POT RECIPESPrint
Simple Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz shredded colby jack cheese
- Add macaroni, water, butter, and mustard powder, to your instant pot.
- Give a quick stir so that all the ingredients are combined.
- Close lid and seal valve on your Instant Pot.
- Set to high pressure, 4 minutes in manual mode.
- When it’s done, do a quick release.
- Set the Instant Pot in warm mode.
- Add in your milk and both of your cheeses.
- Stir and mix until cheese is fully melted and is a creamy sauce.
Leave a comment