Have you ever made Crepes?
I have a great recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Crepes to share with you today! I just tried making them for the first time a couple weeks ago and they were delicious! Even thought they look difficult to make, they were very easy to get the hang of!
These are a Strawberry Shortcake Crepe with a crème cheese and strawberry filling. They look very pretty and taste delicious! These would be a perfect breakfast in bed for your honey on Valentine’s Day this year!
I hope you give these a try and enjoy this recipe!Print
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. milk
- 1 1/3 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 c. strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- n a blender or food processor combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and all ingredients are mixed together.
- Cover and refrigerate about an hour (don’t skip this step.. it is very important). Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan
- Cook 3-4 minutes, flipping over once, until golden. The thinner the crepe, the better!
- For the filling: Combine strawberries and sugar and set aside. In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in strawberry mixture until well combined. Put about 1-2 Tbsp. of mixture in each crepe.
- Roll up and serve with sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
Do you love Strawberry recipes? I have another Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake dessert that I created back in October!