Tater Tot Casserole with Taco’s all in one, can you say Yum? You’re not going to believe how easy this recipe is to make and if your family likes’ taco’s this is going to be a new favorite meal! Taco Tater Tot Casserole is a a hot dish with tater tots on the bottom and taco’s on top. Check out the recipe and see how easy it is to make!
How to Make Taco Tater Tot Casserole
Ingredients You Need
- 1 16 ounce Bag of Tater Tots (I used Seasoned)
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Can Enchilada Sauce
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheese
- Black Olives
- Sour Cream
Instructions for Making
Step 1 – Brown your ground beef with the onions until it is fully cooked
- Step 2 – Add the enchilada sauce into the ground beef and let simmer
- Step 3 – In a 9 x 13 pan, spread the tater tots over the bottom
- Step 4 – Mix 2 Cups of cheese into the beef mixture
- Step 5 – Pour the Beef and cheese mixture over the tater tots
- Step 6 – Top with the 1 cup of cheese that you have left and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with your optional toppings or enjoy it as it is straight from the oven.
This is a simple recipe to make, it’s a great twist on the normal taco’s that we have so often. Even though my boys don’t really care for tater tots, they loved this casserole.
- Paired with a lettuce salad, this is an easy weeknight meal to make. I would guess that you could make it in the slow cooker too if you’re looking for those type of recipes.
- Be sure to follow us on
- so you don’t miss any recipes or check out our
- for more yummy meal ideas!