Welcome back! Our Christmas was wonderful and we are still enjoying time off of school and work. Our house looks like a Lego factory threw up all over the living room but my boys are in heaven
Today, I have a delicious Baked Potato Soup Recipe to share with you. I made this recipe a couple weeks ago and we loved it. It is a very creamy, cheesy potato soup. The Dutch Oven Bread recipe that I shared last week goes perfectly with this soup!
- 5 lbs russet potatoes, diced, NOT peeled
- 5 tablespoons Garlic
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 64 ounces chicken broth or stock
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- bacon, sour cream, chives or shredded cheese for garnish
- Combine first 4 ingredients in your crock pot, cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5.
- Purée soup in food processor with cream cheese.
- Serve warm topped with bacon, sour cream, shredded cheese & chives.